WinPIPE, LLC is an engineering software company founded by experienced engineers and software developers in 2013. The mission of the company is to create a new generation of pipe stress analysis program that should help pipe stress engineers to:
- increase their productivity
- make their models compliant with pipe code requirements
- have a high degree of confidence in their analysis
WinPIPE is a new generation of pipe stress analysis program. Optimized for graphical and block operations it is much simpler and easier to use and more powerful than other “legacy” programs at a fraction of their cost. WinPIPE will usher in a new era of pipe stress analysis.
WinPIPE supports B31.3 – 2008 to 2016 (April, 2017). The key features of the program include:
- integrated work environment
- multi-job, multi-version processing capabilities
- powerful graphical and block operations
- improved load case analyzing facilities
- SIF/SSI and stress calculation details
WinPIPE 2018 is released in April, 2018. It has build-in B31J-2017 support.
Please check Products section for detailed description.
For introductory tutorials, please send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WinPIPE Demo (free version) is available, and it can be sent through email, or downloaded from our FTP site.